The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days for a verifiable parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility.
- Ask about deductible options
- Forever Car - Protect Yourself from unexpected costs of auto repair.
* Program details may vary by state. Ask a Member Services Representative for details or receive a quote by calling 219-769-1700.